Emerald Fine 6+ Ratti
Emerald, also known as Panna is a special gemstone, which is known for its dark green color and its brilliant sparkle.
- Please check from a competent astrologer whether or not Emerald suits you. Wearing a gemstone that does not suit you as per your astrological chart is not recommended.
- Buy a Emerald on a Mercuryday during the Shukla Paksha (the ascending moon cycle). If you have problems purchasing a Emerald on Mercuryday, then, purchase it on a Monday or a Thursday.
- The ring should be set in a mixture of Gold and Copper and the stone mounted in open backed ring such that it can touch the finger that you wear on.
- Keep the ring immersed in raw cow’s milk. Then wash it with Ganga – water or water kept in a copper pot overnight. After it has been washed, keep the ring on a red cloth.
- Offer flowers, incense to the yantra and the Emerald and chant the following mantra 108 times:“Aum Hring Hamsah Budhye Namah Aum” or chant Aditya Hridyam Stotram or Gayatri Mantra and Wear the Ring.