Hessonite 7+ Ratti
How to Wear Hessonite Gemstone ?
Procedure Of Wearing Hessonite (Gomed):
- Rahu and Ketu stones should be worn only in specific condtions by consulting with astrologer.
- Minimum weight of Gomed should be 7 carets (1400 mg).
- Gomed should be wear in center finger of working hand.
- Gomed must touch your fingure skin.
- Dip the ring into gangajal or cow milk at least 10 min before wearing.
- Wear ring on Saturday during the ascending moon cycle(Shukal paksha) near sunrise time.
- Recite "Aum RAHAVE NAMAH" mantra while wearing the ring.
- Gomed ring should be cleaned regularly using Soapy water or soft brush as dust deposited at the bottom of the stone reducing the gemstone jyotish effects.